STEVE'S LAWN AND LANDSCAPING SERVICE, INC.
Late Fall Yard Work
Leaves! Leaves! Leaves! - Fall
in the Northeast means leaves!
today for more
information and a FREE estimate!
The easiest way to clean up leaves is for you to call us! Our crews use professional grade push and backpack blowers that make short work of cleaning up your yard. We can blow the leaves into the woods on your property, or we can remove them by truck (there is a small fee for trucking).
But leaves are not the only chore for fall. The following is a partial list of common fall services. Email us for more information or an estimate.
1) Lawn Mowing: We keep cutting your lawn weekly to maintain the health of your lawn.
2) Leaf Clean-up: We remove leaves and sticks from your lawn and shrub beds - this can be done in multiple visits or one time, after all the leaves have fallen.
3) Fertilizer: A well-balanced lawn fertilizer with quick release nitrogen helps your lawn survive the winter and green-up quickly in spring. And, the battle against weeds never takes a rest - spot spray for broad leaf weeds until the lawn goes dormant. Email us for an estimate and receive a great fall discount!
4) Sprinkler Winterization: Turn the water off to the sprinkler system and call or Email us. We will schedule the winterization, during which we blow out the sprinklers, valves and the back flow valve with compressed air. You can also turn off the control box, but don't unplug it or you will wipe out all your programming!
5) Shrub Care: The extreme freeze-thaw cycle New Jersey typically experiences is tough on delicate shrubs. We offer deep root feeding which fertilizes plants at the roots, a fall dormant oil application that kills insect eggs the would overwinter and hatch in spring, and an exciting new product that combines an anti-desiccant and a deer repellant to keep deer from destroying your shrubs over the winter. Email us for an estimate.
6) Gutter Cleaning: During the final leaf clean up is the perfect time to remove leaves and sticks from your gutters and flush the leaders with water.
7) Snowplowing: Our contracts for snowplowing go out in late October/early November. Contact us today for an estimate. Mark your driveway , landscape lighting, fences and plants to prevent snow plow damage.
STEVE'S LANDSCAPING WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH ANY OF THESE SERVICES, OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. Please email: email@example.com.