STEVE'S LAWN AND LANDSCAPING SERVICE, INC.
YARD AND LANDSCAPING INFO
THE MONTH OF MAY AND JUNE IS A GOOD TIME TO CONTINUE GETTING THE YARD IN SHAPE FOR THE UPCOMING GROWING SEASON. HERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT SHOULD BE DONE.
1) LAWN MOWING: Cutting your lawn weekly, to a height of 2 to 3 inches, with a sharp blade, is essential to having a beautiful thick lawn.
2) LAWN AERATION: Removing plugs of soil from your lawn stimulates deep root growth, helps fertilizers penetrate the soil faster, and aids in loosening up compacted soil. It is also a great time to over seed your lawn.
3) FERTILIZER: Install a well balanced lawn fertilizer with grub preventer and spot spray for broad leaf weeds.
4) DEER TICK SPRAY: Now is the time to spray the lawn and shrubs for ticks.
5) SHRUB BEDS: Edge beds, install weed preventer and mulch, start planting summer flowers.
6) SEEDING: It's time to repair any lawn damage from last year , and to start planting your summer vegetable garden.
7) SPRINKLER TURN ON: Turn on sprinklers check for leaks, adjust sprinkler heads and make sure there at the right level. Test back flow valve and rain sensor.
STEVE'S LANDSCAPING WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH ANY OF THESE SERVICES, OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.