STEVE'S LAWN AND LANDSCAPING SERVICE, INC.
YARD AND LANDSCAPING INFO
THE MONTH OF MARCH AND APRIL IS TIME TO START PREPARING YOUR YARD FOR THE UP CUMMING GROWING SEASON. HERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT SHOULD BE DONE.
1) LAWN MOWING: Cutting your lawn weekly, to a height of 2 to 3 inches, with a sharp blade, is essential to having a beautiful thick lawn.
2) LAWN THATCHING: Removing dead grass from your lawn stimulates deep root growth, helps fertilizers penetrate the soil faster, and aids in preventing fungi. It is also a great time to over seed your lawn.
3) FERTILIZER: Install a well balanced lawn fertilizer with pre emergent for crab grass, and spot spray for broad leaf weeds.
4) DEER TICK SPRAY: Now is the time to start spraying the lawn and shrubs for ticks.
5) SHRUB BEDS: Edge beds, install weed preventer and mulch, fertilizer for trees and shrubs.
6) SEEDING: It's time to repair any lawn damage from last year, and any snow plowing damage.
7) DEER GUARD: It's time to start spray the new growth on plants and shrubs to prevent deer damage.
STEVE'S LANDSCAPING WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH ANY OF THESE SERVICES, OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. Please email: email@example.com.