STEVE'S LAWN AND LANDSCAPING SERVICE, INC.
YARD AND LANDSCAPING INFO
THE MONTH OF JULY AND AUGUST IS A GOOD TIME TO CONTINUE GETTING THE YARD IN SHAPE FOR THE UPCOMING GROWING SEASON. HERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT SHOULD BE DONE.
1) LAWN MOWING: Cutting your lawn weekly, to a height of 2 to 3 inches, with a sharp blade, is essential to having a beautiful thick lawn.
2) LAWN AERATION: Removing plugs of soil from your lawn stimulates deep root growth, helps fertilizers penetrate the soil faster, and aids in loosening up compacted soil.
3) FERTILIZER: Install a well balanced lawn fertilizer with iron, and spot spray for broad leaf weeds. Check for insect damage.
4) DEER TICK SPRAY: Now is the time to spray the lawn and shrubs for ticks.
5) SHRUB BEDS: Edge beds, spray weeds and trim shrubs.
6) DEER GUARD: It's time to spray flowers and new growth on plants and shrubs to prevent deer damage.
STEVE'S LANDSCAPING WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU WITH ANY OF THESE SERVICES, OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.